- Increased the real property assessments of the Diablo Estates at Clayton Benefit District 1.1% in line with CPI increases. These are privately held homes and property and the assessment is to fund maintenance of these properties.
- Adopted a resolution condemning racism
- Executed a one time salary adjustment for our Assistant to the City Manager for filling in as Interim City Manager on a short term basis
- Executed a contract with a new Interim City Manager while we continue the search for a full time person to fill the role. Fran Robustelli will start tomorrow as Interim City Manager
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
The Council took action on a couple significant items as follows:
Friday, July 17, 2020
There are a few significant items on the agenda for the upcoming meeting:
- A hearing on an increase of property tax assessments for the Diablo Estates at Clayton Benefits Assessment District (BAD). This increase of 1.1% is in line CPI and supports the original purpose of maintenance of this particular development.
- Adopting a resolution condemning racism
- A salary adjustment for our Assistant to the City Manager for stepping in as Acting City Manager as that position has been vacant for some time. This adjustment is fair and appropriate in that it recognizes the additional work that has been taken on in an interim basis
- An employment agreement for an Interim City Manager while we continue the search for someone to take the role on an ongoing basis.
If you have any thoughts or questions about any of the above please let me know.
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Sunday, July 5, 2020
A little late with the update on this one. Only one significant item is on the agenda for the upcoming meeting. That is to adopt the 2019 updates to the fire code to align with those of the County. This was already done at our June 10 meeting, however the notices were not completed as required so this needs to be done again.
There is also a closed session to discuss labor negotiations regarding potential interim city manager.
If you have any thoughts or questions about the items above, please let me know.