- The annual Trails and Landscape Committee report. The TLC is the oversight of funds from Measures B (2007) and H (2017). The TLC has fewer members than authorized in total. The biggest thing on the horizon for the TLC is the rebuilding of the downtown tree planter boxes.
- 2nd reading of the ordinance applying inclusionary housing requirements for non-owner occupied developments of 10 units or greater. There was extensive discussion of this item at the last meeting as well which I started a thread about.
- A petition for residential permit only parking at Regency Dr. and Rialto Dr. to alleviate congestion from folks who use the area to launch onto the hiking trails.
- New appointment for open Planning Commissioner seat. There are five applicants and we will interview and select a candidate. What questions would you have?
- Opportunity to introduce new items for future agendas. If there are things you feel should be introduced, please let me know.
After the meeting, I'll post a synopsis here as well.