- Adoption of the FY20 budget
- Discussion of a waiver of on site parking requirements for the downtown area
- Discussing engaging an outside recruitment firm to assist in filling the upcoming City Manager vacancy
- Consideration of an adopting a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the city's undesignated employees instituting a 4.25% increase to salary ranges
- Consider increasing the rate paid to retained outside general counsel, and an automatic increase in rate over time
- Discussion of whether any regularly scheduled meetings during the summer should be canceled due to potentially not having a quorum
If you have any thoughts or questions on any of these items, please comment or contact me and I'll do my best to respond or find out more and report back.