There are a few significant items on the agenda for tonight's meeting:
- Discussion of an updated purchasing policy adjusting some administrative items and increasing the approval authority of the City Manager from $20K to $60K.
- Discussion of premium pay for essential workers in the city consistent with the discussion we had at our last meeting.
- Considering whether to update the Clayton Cares program to expand eligibility for ARPA funds for local businesses and residents.
- Updating the employment agreement with the City Manager reflecting a pay increase
- Updating the City's salary schedule.
If you have any thoughts or questions on the above please let me know.