- Acceptance of the latest traffic survey and a proposal to increase speed limits on a few key streets in town:
- Eagle Peak Dr from Oakhurst Dr (east) to Keller Ridge Dr - from 30 mph to 35 mph
- Clayton Rd from Washington blvd to Oakhurst Dr. - from 40 mph to 45 mph
- Mountaire Pkwy from Marsh Creek Rd (south) to Mountaire Cir - from 30 mph to 35 mph
Countenancing faster driving through town should be taken with caution as faster speeds impact the safety of our residents.
- Consideration of a letter to ABAG supporting Plan Bay Area 2050 baseline data methodology with respect to RHNA allocation.
If you have any questions or comments about these items please let me know and I'll get back to you.