- Closed session labor negotiation with potential interim city manager candidates
- Updated budget discussion based on previous comments from 6.9.20 meeting
- Clayton Police response to "8 can't wait campaign"
- Discussion of potential options to enhance community engagement with Police department in order to:
- Provide a forum for information exchange and transparency
- Increase public awareness and education
- Increase trust between the community and the police department
- Use community input to problem solve and identify best practices
Options include: Hosting town hall or community forum, forming a Chief's Advisory Board (CAB), forming a Public Safety Subcommittee
If you have any thoughts or questions around any of the items above please let me know.